Central Office serving Alcoholics Anonymous of Snohomish County
or walk in
1625 East Marine View Dr
Everett WA 98201
Or Email us at
We will answer any questions about Alcoholics Anonymous
The Districts involved in the Central Offices are Districts 2, 3, 12, 19 and 57. They meet the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 at the Office. All fellowship members are welcome to attend.
Click on links below for documents:
The 6 Warranties in Concept Twelve
1. Shall observe the spirit of A.A. tradition,
taking care that it never becomes the seat of perilous wealth or power;
2. That sufficient operating funds and reserve be its
prudent financial principle;
3. That it place none of its members in a position of unqualified authority over others;
4. That it reach all important decisions by discussion, vote, and whenever possible, by substantial unanimity;
5. That its actions never be personally punitive nor an incitement to public controversy;
6. That it never perform acts of government; that, like the
Society it serves, it will always remain democratic in thought and action.
Copyright A.A. World Services, Inc.